Inkaholics

Saturday 15 April 2017

Top Picks Hat Photo

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along in our photo challenge!

 These are our top picks:

We love her Alice-themed images displayed in a classic, but trendy way! Her coloring is gorgeous and this card could not be more perfect for the challenge!


 
This is a creative interpretation of the challenge with great colors! Her easel is a fun way to create the scene!



We love the use of ink and different techniques! The rolled edge is a great addition and all the clocks are fun!




Congratulations to our top picks!
Grab your badge:

5 comments:

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to all the winners!

Loopyloo said...

Thank you for picking me for one of your Top 3...your badge is on my blog straight away! Lynda

Mimi said...

Head's up-- your current challenge link is sending us back in time! No... I want to go forward! LOL

Fiona said...

Thank you for choosing me in your top 3 such a great start to the day.

Fiona said...

Ladies your link for the new challenge is wrong - it tooke me back but I didn't realise til I'd already done my card - still it will suit for this week's challenge